Bahamas country code
How to call Bahamas using country code ?
Bahamas is located in North America near countries : Cuba, Turks and Caicos Islands, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Haiti and Dominican Republic. The international country code to dial Bahamas is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Commonwealth of The Bahamas
As many North American countries, the international dialing code 1242 is only required to call Bahamas from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Bahamas, it is not necessary to dial the Bahamian country code 1242. Finally, to call your correspondent in Bahamas from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 001242 / 810 1242 / 011 1242 / +1242.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 011 (to dial when making calls from Bahamas to abroad)
- Bahamian international dialing code : 1242
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 121 088 Bahamian subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 30.95% of Bahamians
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 360 200 Bahamian mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 92.07% of Bahamians
- Internet usage : 80% of Bahamians
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Bahamas belongs to the North American continent bordering Cuba, Turks and Caicos Islands, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Haiti and Dominican Republic. Bahamian population is about 309156 inhabitants with an area of 13,88 km². The capital of Bahamas is Nassau and the iso code is : BHS.
What time is it now in Bahamas ?
Before calling your Bahamian correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Bahamas.
Bahamian local time :
Current day :
Bahamian cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|