Burma country code
How to call Burma using country code ?
Burma is located in Asia near countries : Thailand, Laos, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Bhutan and Nepal. The international country code to dial Burma is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Republic of the Union of Myanmar
As many Asian countries, the international dialing code 95 is only required to call Burma from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Burma, it is not necessary to dial the Burmese country code 95. Finally, to call your correspondent in Burma from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 0095 / 810 95 / 011 95 / +95.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from Burma to abroad)
- Burmese international dialing code : 95
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 514 385 Burmese subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 0.97% of Bamar
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 50 586 416 Burmese mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 95.65% of Bamar
- Internet usage : 25% of Bamar
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Burma belongs to the Asian continent bordering Thailand, Laos, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Bhutan and Nepal. Burmese population is about inhabitants with an area of km². The capital of Burma is Nay Pyi Taw and the iso code is : MMR.
What time is it now in Burma ?
Before calling your Burmese correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Burma.
Burmese local time :
Current day :
Burmese cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|
|67||Nay Pyi Taw City||0119567||009567|