Ecuador country code
How to call Ecuador using country code ?
Ecuador is located in South America near countries : Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Peru, Aruba and Nicaragua. The international country code to dial Ecuador is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Republic of Ecuador
As many South American countries, the international dialing code 593 is only required to call Ecuador from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Ecuador, it is not necessary to dial the Ecuadorian country code 593. Finally, to call your correspondent in Ecuador from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00593 / 810 593 / 011 593 / +593.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from Ecuador to abroad)
- Ecuadorian international dialing code : 593
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 2 451 623 Ecuadorian subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 14.96% of Ecuadorians
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 13 882 280 Ecuadorian mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 84.73% of Ecuadorians
- Internet usage : 54% of Ecuadorians
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Ecuador belongs to the South American continent bordering Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Peru, Aruba and Nicaragua. Ecuadorian population is about 14573101 inhabitants with an area of 283,561 km². The capital of Ecuador is Quito and the iso code is : ECU.
What time is it now in Ecuador ?
Before calling your Ecuadorian correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Ecuador.
Ecuadorian local time :
Current day :
Ecuadorian cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|