Ghana country code
How to call Ghana using country code ?
Ghana is located in Africa near countries : Togo, Benin, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Niger and Nigeria. The international country code to dial Ghana is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Republic of Ghana
As many African countries, the international dialing code 233 is only required to call Ghana from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Ghana, it is not necessary to dial the Ghanaian country code 233. Finally, to call your correspondent in Ghana from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00233 / 810 233 / 011 233 / +233.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from Ghana to abroad)
- Ghanaian international dialing code : 233
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 251 490 Ghanaian subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 0.89% of Ghanaians
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 38 305 078 Ghanaian mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 135.8% of Ghanaians
- Internet usage : 34.6% of Ghanaians
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Ghana belongs to the African continent bordering Togo, Benin, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Niger and Nigeria. Ghanaian population is about 23832495 inhabitants with an area of 238,533 km². The capital of Ghana is Accra and the iso code is : GHA.
What time is it now in Ghana ?
Before calling your Ghanaian correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Ghana.
Ghanaian local time :
Current day :
Ghanaian cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|