Guyana country code
How to call Guyana using country code ?
Guyana is located in South America near countries : Surinam, Trinidad and Tobago, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Barbados, Grenada and St. Lucia. The international country code to dial Guyana is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Co-operative Republic of Guyana
As many South American countries, the international dialing code 592 is only required to call Guyana from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Guyana, it is not necessary to dial the Guyanese country code 592. Finally, to call your correspondent in Guyana from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00592 / 810 592 / 011 592 / +592.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 001 (to dial when making calls from Guyana to abroad)
- Guyanese international dialing code : 592
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 141 595 Guyanese subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 18.31% of Guyanese
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 584 659 Guyanese mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 75.61% of Guyanese
- Internet usage : 35.6% of Guyanese
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Guyana belongs to the South American continent bordering Surinam, Trinidad and Tobago, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Barbados, Grenada and St. Lucia. Guyanese population is about 772298 inhabitants with an area of 214,969 km². The capital of Guyana is Georgetown and the iso code is : GUY.
What time is it now in Guyana ?
Before calling your Guyanese correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Guyana.
Guyanese local time :
Current day :
Guyanese cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|