Hungary country code
How to call Hungary using country code ?
Hungary is located in Europe near countries : Slovakia, Austria, Serbia, Czech Republic, Slovenia and Croatia. The international country code to dial Hungary is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Hungary
As many European countries, the international dialing code 36 is only required to call Hungary from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Hungary, it is not necessary to dial the Hungarian country code 36. Finally, to call your correspondent in Hungary from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 0036 / 810 36 / 011 36 / +36.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from Hungary to abroad)
- Hungarian international dialing code : 36
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 3 119 735 Hungarian subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 31.99% of Hungarians
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 11 779 908 Hungarian mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 120.78% of Hungarians
- Internet usage : 79.2% of Hungarians
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Hungary belongs to the European continent bordering Slovakia, Austria, Serbia, Czech Republic, Slovenia and Croatia. Hungarian population is about 9905596 inhabitants with an area of 93,028 km². The capital of Hungary is Budapest and the iso code is : HUN.
What time is it now in Hungary ?
Before calling your Hungarian correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Hungary.
Hungarian local time :
Current day :
Hungarian cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|