Iraq country code
How to call Iraq using country code ?
Iraq is located in Asia near countries : Kuwait, Iran, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and United Arab Emirates. The international country code to dial Iraq is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Republic of Iraq
As many Asian countries, the international dialing code 964 is only required to call Iraq from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Iraq, it is not necessary to dial the Iraqi country code 964. Finally, to call your correspondent in Iraq from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00964 / 810 964 / 011 964 / +964.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from Iraq to abroad)
- Iraqi international dialing code : 964
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 2 031 000 Iraqi subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 5.46% of Iraqis
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 30 203 100 Iraqi mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 81.19% of Iraqis
- Internet usage : 21.2% of Iraqis
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Iraq belongs to the Asian continent bordering Kuwait, Iran, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and United Arab Emirates. Iraqi population is about 28945657 inhabitants with an area of 438,317 km². The capital of Iraq is Baghdad and the iso code is : IRQ.
What time is it now in Iraq ?
Before calling your Iraqi correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Iraq.
Iraqi local time :
Current day :
Iraqi cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|