Ireland country code
How to call Ireland using country code ?
Ireland is located in Europe near countries : Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland, United Kingdom, England and Belgium. The international country code to dial Ireland is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Ireland
As many European countries, the international dialing code 353 is only required to call Ireland from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Ireland, it is not necessary to dial the Irish country code 353. Finally, to call your correspondent in Ireland from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00353 / 810 353 / 011 353 / +353.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from Ireland to abroad)
- Irish international dialing code : 353
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 1 897 212 Irish subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 40.14% of Irish
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 4 875 125 Irish mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 103.15% of Irish
- Internet usage : 85% of Irish
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Ireland belongs to the European continent bordering Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland, United Kingdom, England and Belgium. Irish population is about 4203200 inhabitants with an area of 70,273 km². The capital of Ireland is Dublin and the iso code is : IRL.
What time is it now in Ireland ?
Before calling your Irish correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Ireland.
Irish local time :
Current day :
Irish cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|