Mali country code
How to call Mali using country code ?
Mali is located in Africa near countries : Burkina Faso, Liberia, Guinea, Gambia, Sierra Leone and Mauritania. The international country code to dial Mali is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Republic of Mali
As many African countries, the international dialing code 223 is only required to call Mali from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Mali, it is not necessary to dial the Malian country code 223. Finally, to call your correspondent in Mali from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00223 / 810 223 / 011 223 / +223.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from Mali to abroad)
- Malian international dialing code : 223
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 200 812 Malian subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 1.12% of Malians
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 20217697 Malian mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 112.35% of Malians
- Internet usage : 11.1% of Malians
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Mali belongs to the African continent bordering Burkina Faso, Liberia, Guinea, Gambia, Sierra Leone and Mauritania. Malian population is about 12666987 inhabitants with an area of 1,240,192 km². The capital of Mali is Bamako and the iso code is : MLI.
What time is it now in Mali ?
Before calling your Malian correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Mali.
Malian local time :
Current day :
Malian cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|