Malta country code
How to call Malta using country code ?
Malta is located in Europe near countries : Tunisia, Libya, Vatican City, Italy, Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina. The international country code to dial Malta is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Republic of Malta
As many European countries, the international dialing code 356 is only required to call Malta from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Malta, it is not necessary to dial the Maltese country code 356. Finally, to call your correspondent in Malta from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00356 / 810 356 / 011 356 / +356.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from Malta to abroad)
- Maltese international dialing code : 356
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 234 368 Maltese subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 54.59% of Maltese
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 532 136 Maltese mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 123.94% of Maltese
- Internet usage : 77.2% of Maltese
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Malta belongs to the European continent bordering Tunisia, Libya, Vatican City, Italy, Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Maltese population is about 405165 inhabitants with an area of 316 km². The capital of Malta is Valletta and the iso code is : MLT.
What time is it now in Malta ?
Before calling your Maltese correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Malta.
Maltese local time :
Current day :
Maltese cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|