Micronesia country code
How to call Micronesia using country code ?
Micronesia is located in Oceania near countries : Nauru, Marshall Islands, Guadeloupe, Solomon Islands, Mariana Island and Palau. The international country code to dial Micronesia is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Federated States of Micronesia
As many Oceanian countries, the international dialing code 691 is only required to call Micronesia from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Micronesia, it is not necessary to dial the Micronesian country code 691. Finally, to call your correspondent in Micronesia from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00691 / 810 691 / 011 691 / +691.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 011 (to dial when making calls from Micronesia to abroad)
- Micronesian international dialing code : 691
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 6 883 Micronesian subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 6.56% of Micronesians
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 23 412 Micronesian mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 22.31% of Micronesians
- Internet usage : 33.3% of Micronesians
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Micronesia belongs to the Oceanian continent bordering Nauru, Marshall Islands, Guadeloupe, Solomon Islands, Mariana Island and Palau. Micronesian population is about 107434 inhabitants with an area of 702 km². The capital of Micronesia is Palikir and the iso code is : FSM.
What time is it now in Micronesia ?
Before calling your Micronesian correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Micronesia.
Micronesian local time :
Current day :
Micronesian cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|