New Zealand country code
How to call New Zealand using country code ?
New Zealand is located in Oceania near countries : New Caledonia, Australia, Tonga, Fiji, Vanuatu and Niue. The international country code to dial New Zealand is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in New Zealand
As many Oceanian countries, the international dialing code 64 is only required to call New Zealand from abroad. Concerning national calls made in New Zealand, it is not necessary to dial the New Zealander country code 64. Finally, to call your correspondent in New Zealand from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 0064 / 810 64 / 011 64 / +64.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from New Zealand to abroad)
- New Zealander international dialing code : 64
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 1 760 000 New Zealander subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 37.76% of New Zealanders
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 5 800 000 New Zealander mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 124.44% of New Zealanders
- Internet usage : 88.4% of New Zealanders
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
New Zealand Map
New Zealand Map
About New Zealand
New Zealand belongs to the Oceanian continent bordering New Caledonia, Australia, Tonga, Fiji, Vanuatu and Niue. New Zealander population is about 4213418 inhabitants with an area of 267,71 km². The capital of New Zealand is Wellington and the iso code is : NZL.
What time is it now in New Zealand ?
Before calling your New Zealander correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in New Zealand.
New Zealander local time :
Current day :
New Zealander cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|