Rwanda country code
How to call Rwanda using country code ?
Rwanda is located in Africa near countries : Burundi, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi and Central African Republic. The international country code to dial Rwanda is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Republic of Rwanda
As many African countries, the international dialing code 250 is only required to call Rwanda from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Rwanda, it is not necessary to dial the Rwandan country code 250. Finally, to call your correspondent in Rwanda from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00250 / 810 250 / 011 250 / +250.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from Rwanda to abroad)
- Rwandan international dialing code : 250
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 13 403 Rwandan subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 0.11% of Rwandans
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 8 921 533 Rwandan mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 74.86% of Rwandans
- Internet usage : 20% of Rwandans
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Rwanda belongs to the African continent bordering Burundi, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi and Central African Republic. Rwandan population is about 10473282 inhabitants with an area of 26,338 km². The capital of Rwanda is Kigali and the iso code is : RWA.
What time is it now in Rwanda ?
Before calling your Rwandan correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Rwanda.
Rwandan local time :
Current day :
Rwandan cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|