South Korea country code
How to call South Korea using country code ?
South Korea is located in Asia near countries : North Korea, Republic of China, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong and Mongolia. The international country code to dial South Korea is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Republic of Korea
As many Asian countries, the international dialing code 82 is only required to call South Korea from abroad. Concerning national calls made in South Korea, it is not necessary to dial the South Korean country code 82. Finally, to call your correspondent in South Korea from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 0082 / 810 82 / 011 82 / +82.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 001 / 002 (to dial when making calls from South Korea to abroad)
- South Korean international dialing code : 82
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 28 035 600 South Korean subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 55.2% of South Koreans
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 61 295 538 South Korean mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 120.68% of South Koreans
- Internet usage : 92.8% of South Koreans
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
South Korea Map
South Korea Map
About South Korea
South Korea belongs to the Asian continent bordering North Korea, Republic of China, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong and Mongolia. South Korean population is about 48508972 inhabitants with an area of 99,72 km². The capital of South Korea is Seoul and the iso code is : KOR.
What time is it now in South Korea ?
Before calling your South Korean correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in South Korea.
South Korean local time :
Current day :
South Korean cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|