Cayman Islands country code
How to call Cayman Islands using country code ?
Cayman Islands is located in North America near countries : Cuba, Jamaica, Belize, Bahamas, Nicaragua and Haiti. The international country code to dial Cayman Islands is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Cayman Islands
As many North American countries, the international dialing code 1345 is only required to call Cayman Islands from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Cayman Islands, it is not necessary to dial the Caymanian country code 1345. Finally, to call your correspondent in Cayman Islands from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 001345 / 810 1345 / 011 1345 / +1345.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 011 (to dial when making calls from Cayman Islands to abroad)
- Caymanian international dialing code : 1345
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 34 116 Caymanian subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 56.14% of Caymanians
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 95 656 Caymanian mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 157.42% of Caymanians
- Internet usage : 79% of Caymanians
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Cayman Islands Map
Cayman Islands Map
About Cayman Islands
Cayman Islands belongs to the North American continent bordering Cuba, Jamaica, Belize, Bahamas, Nicaragua and Haiti. Caymanian population is about 49035 inhabitants with an area of 264 km². The capital of Cayman Islands is George Town and the iso code is : CYM.
What time is it now in Cayman Islands ?
Before calling your Caymanian correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Cayman Islands.
Caymanian local time :
Current day :
Caymanian cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|