Czech Republic country code
How to call Czech Republic using country code ?
Czech Republic is located in Europe near countries : Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Liechtenstein and France. The international country code to dial Czech Republic is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Czech Republic
As many European countries, the international dialing code 420 is only required to call Czech Republic from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Czech Republic, it is not necessary to dial the Czech country code 420. Finally, to call your correspondent in Czech Republic from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00420 / 810 420 / 011 420 / +420.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from Czech Republic to abroad)
- Czech international dialing code : 420
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 1 758 590 Czech subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 16.57% of Czechs
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 12 485 045 Czech mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 117.66% of Czechs
- Internet usage : 76.4% of Czechs
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Czech Republic Map
Czech Republic Map
About Czech Republic
Czech Republic belongs to the European continent bordering Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Liechtenstein and France. Czech population is about 10211904 inhabitants with an area of 78,867 km². The capital of Czech Republic is Prague and the iso code is : CZE.
What time is it now in Czech Republic ?
Before calling your Czech correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Czech Republic.
Czech local time :
Current day :
Czech cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|