St. Helena country code
How to call St. Helena using country code ?
St. Helena is located in Africa near countries : Ascension Island, Angola, São Tomé and Príncipe, Ivory Coast, Liberia and Gabon. The international country code to dial St. Helena is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in
As many African countries, the international dialing code 290 is only required to call St. Helena from abroad. Concerning national calls made in St. Helena, it is not necessary to dial the St. Helenian country code 290. Finally, to call your correspondent in St. Helena from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00290 / 810 290 / 011 290 / +290.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from St. Helena to abroad)
- St. Helenian international dialing code : 290
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 2 758 St. Helenian subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 68.35% of St. Helenians
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 2 499 St. Helenian mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 61.93% of St. Helenians
- Internet usage : 0% of St. Helenians
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
St. Helena Map
St. Helena Map
About St. Helena
St. Helena belongs to the African continent bordering Ascension Island, Angola, São Tomé and Príncipe, Ivory Coast, Liberia and Gabon. St. Helenian population is about 410.0 inhabitants with an area of km². The capital of St. Helena is Jamestown and the iso code is : SH.
What time is it now in St. Helena ?
Before calling your St. Helenian correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in St. Helena.
St. Helenian local time :
Current day :
St. Helenian cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|