Togo country code
How to call Togo using country code ?
Togo is located in Africa near countries : Benin, Ghana, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast and Niger. The international country code to dial Togo is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Republic of Togo
As many African countries, the international dialing code 228 is only required to call Togo from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Togo, it is not necessary to dial the Togolese country code 228. Finally, to call your correspondent in Togo from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00228 / 810 228 / 011 228 / +228.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from Togo to abroad)
- Togolese international dialing code : 228
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 33 817 Togolese subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 0.44% of Togolese
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 5 505 424 Togolese mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 72.38% of Togolese
- Internet usage : 11.3% of Togolese
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Togo belongs to the African continent bordering Benin, Ghana, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast and Niger. Togolese population is about 6019877 inhabitants with an area of 56,785 km². The capital of Togo is Lome and the iso code is : TGO.
What time is it now in Togo ?
Before calling your Togolese correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Togo.
Togolese local time :
Current day :
Togolese cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|