Nigeria country code
How to call Nigeria using country code ?
Nigeria is located in Africa near countries : Benin, Niger, Togo, Cameroon, Ghana and Equatorial Guinea. The international country code to dial Nigeria is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Federal Republic of Nigeria
As many African countries, the international dialing code 234 is only required to call Nigeria from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Nigeria, it is not necessary to dial the Nigerian country code 234. Finally, to call your correspondent in Nigeria from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00234 / 810 234 / 011 234 / +234.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 009 (to dial when making calls from Nigeria to abroad)
- Nigerian international dialing code : 234
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 154 513 Nigerian subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 0.08% of Nigerians
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 154 342 168 Nigerian mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 82.98% of Nigerians
- Internet usage : 25.6% of Nigerians
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Nigeria belongs to the African continent bordering Benin, Niger, Togo, Cameroon, Ghana and Equatorial Guinea. Nigerian population is about 149229090 inhabitants with an area of 923,768 km². The capital of Nigeria is Abuja and the iso code is : NGA.
What time is it now in Nigeria ?
Before calling your Nigerian correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Nigeria.
Nigerian local time :
Current day :
Nigerian cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|