Hong Kong country code
How to call Hong Kong using country code ?
Hong Kong is located in Asia near countries : Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand. The international country code to dial Hong Kong is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Hong Kong Chinese Special Administrative Region
As many Asian countries, the international dialing code 852 is only required to call Hong Kong from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Hong Kong, it is not necessary to dial the Hong Kong country code 852. Finally, to call your correspondent in Hong Kong from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00852 / 810 852 / 011 852 / +852.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 001 (to dial when making calls from Hong Kong to abroad)
- Hong Kong international dialing code : 852
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 4 318 346 Hong Kong subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 59.13% of Hongkongers
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 17 584 969 Hong Kong mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 240.8% of Hongkongers
- Internet usage : 87.4% of Hongkongers
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Hong Kong Map
Hong Kong Map
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong belongs to the Asian continent bordering Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand. Hong Kong population is about 7055071 inhabitants with an area of 1,104 km². The capital of Hong Kong is Hong Kong and the iso code is : HKG.
What time is it now in Hong Kong ?
Before calling your Hong Kong correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong local time :
Current day :
Hong Kong cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|