Taiwan country code
How to call Taiwan using country code ?
Taiwan is located in Asia near countries : Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, South Korea, Laos and Republic of China. The international country code to dial Taiwan is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in
As many Asian countries, the international dialing code 886 is only required to call Taiwan from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Taiwan, it is not necessary to dial the Taiwanese country code 886. Finally, to call your correspondent in Taiwan from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00886 / 810 886 / 011 886 / +886.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 002 (to dial when making calls from Taiwan to abroad)
- Taiwanese international dialing code : 886
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 13 770 996 Taiwanese subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 58.46% of Taiwanese
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 29 244 328 Taiwanese mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 124.14% of Taiwanese
- Internet usage : 79.7% of Taiwanese
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Taiwan belongs to the Asian continent bordering Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, South Korea, Laos and Republic of China. Taiwanese population is about 22974347 inhabitants with an area of 35,98 km². The capital of Taiwan is Taipei and the iso code is : TWN.
What time is it now in Taiwan ?
Before calling your Taiwanese correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Taiwan.
Taiwanese local time :
Current day :
Taiwanese cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|