Kiribati country code
How to call Kiribati using country code ?
Kiribati is located in Oceania near countries : Samoa, French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Niue, Tuvalu and Wallis and Futuna. The international country code to dial Kiribati is :
Dialing Codes Finder
Phone use and access in Republic of Kiribati
As many Oceanian countries, the international dialing code 686 is only required to call Kiribati from abroad. Concerning national calls made in Kiribati, it is not necessary to dial the I-Kiribati country code 686. Finally, to call your correspondent in Kiribati from a country abroad, dial first the prefix of exit which takes one of the following forms: 00 / 011 / 810 and sign "+ " for calls since the mobile phone. These are possible compositions: 00686 / 810 686 / 011 686 / +686.
Some useful informations
- International access code (exit code) : 00 (to dial when making calls from Kiribati to abroad)
- I-Kiribati international dialing code : 686
- Fixed telephone Subscriptions (2016) : 657 I-Kiribati subscribers
- Mobile landline usage : 0.57% of I-Kiribati
- Mobile cellular users (2016) : 52 000 I-Kiribati mobile users
- Mobile phone usage : 45.46% of I-Kiribati
- Internet usage : 13.7% of I-Kiribati
Dialing code of neighbouring countries
Kiribati belongs to the Oceanian continent bordering Samoa, French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Niue, Tuvalu and Wallis and Futuna. I-Kiribati population is about 11285 inhabitants with an area of 811 km². The capital of Kiribati is Tarawa and the iso code is : KIR.
What time is it now in Kiribati ?
Before calling your I-Kiribati correspondent , it is important to know what time it is in Kiribati.
I-Kiribati local time :
Current day :
I-Kiribati cities area codes
|Area code||Calling from USA/Canada/ North America||Calling from UK/Australia /France/Europe...|